BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday

63. Cortex: In coming message



To Cortex address:        
Tom and Brenna Murray,
Unit 1503,
Township of Wexford, Greenleaf, ZQ
From Core address:
Conall Murray,
Basure
In Transition, ZQ

Sent: 2506/12/09  09:09 Received: 2506/12/09 09:39

Dear mom and dad,
  Things are looking up, yesterday, I spend the day on the bridge observing the day to day, running of the ship. It was the first time I was allowed on the bridge. I have never seen some many blinking lights. I mostly stayed out of the way.  Harry asked the Captain on my behalf for a little time on the bridge. I think he is getting a little tired of me to tell you the truth. We work together running through a long list of engine check three times a day and then end up in the same cabin trying to get some sleep.
  The day went by fast and Scotty regaled me with stories of his younger years, moon jumping and smuggling meds out to the rim. He says that there are a lot of planets and moons that the Alliance doesn’t help. They have left them to survive for years on their own. Now that they are surviving the Alliance is forcing them to unite.
  He sounded a lot like the bartender at the Moosehead, back in Borha. Well that will have to be enough for now.
  Your son, Conall