BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday

61. Cortex: In coming message





To Cortex address:        
Tom and Brenna Murray,
Unit 1503,
Township of Wexford, Greenleaf, ZQ
From Core address:
Conall Murray,
Basure
In Transition, ZQ


Sent: 2506/12/05  17:02 Received: 2506/12/05 17:34

My dearest mother and father,
  I am sorry, I didn’t feel like adding anything yesterday. The ships crew was haunted by what we witnessed. The Captain made an announcement that the Alliance cruiser wasn’t only standing down from helping the Little transport but they weren’t letting anyone else give aid.
  I feel a bulge in my stomach, I now know, what it means to say that I am having trouble swallow the situation. It came over the local feed that a type one Firefly was caught transporting illegal cargo.
  What upset me the most was when Jewels said that she didn’t think that is was cargo but refuges that the firefly was hauling.  It didn’t make sense why they would destroy perfectly good cargo unless they found it to be worthless.
  How can a government call people worthless? Well I guess that is what this war is all about.
  Well, most of the work is done until we get to Howard station near Arson’s World. I think I am going to try to get some rest.
  Your son, Conall