BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday

60. Cortex: In coming message



To Cortex address:        
Tom and Brenna Murray,
Unit 1503,
Township of Wexford, Greenleaf, ZQ
From Core address:
Conall Murray,
Basure
In Transition, ZQ

Sent: 2506/12/04  09:14 Received: 2506/12/04 09:41

Dear mom and dad,
  I saw the most horrible scene today unfold out the portside observation hatch. I say a cargo ship, I think someone said is was a Firefly burning in space.  I thought that you could see fire in space. But Harry said it was only escaping oxygen and fuel from then engines.
  I asked why the Alliance curser was just letting it burn. His reply was that they don’t spend to much time with matters that don’t directly involve them.  As we passed the old Firefly, it exploded and almost disappeared completely.
  It made me more nervous than every about heading out into the Black.  I have to go, sorry, it is so short today. Tell dad to save me a deer on the hunt this year. If Darrel wants he can use my rifle, if it is alright with you.
  Love Conall