BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday

65. Cortex: In coming message



To Cortex address:        
Tom and Brenna Murray,
Unit 1503,
Township of Wexford, Greenleaf, ZQ
From Core address:
Conall Murray,
Basure
In Transition, ZQ

Sent: 2507/01/03  15:02 Received: 2507/01/03 15:34

   We will be nearing Anson’s world sometime tomorrow the whole crew cheered when the captain announced it a lunch. I have been such places like never before.
   But first I am sorry that I haven't written in a while. The captain restricted the communications array to just the bridge and then tossed everyone out of there, exempt herself and Scotty. Harry said sometimes we do extra jobs for masters unknown and it will always stay that way.  Last night I thought I heard women walking down the corridor and the sound of the main air lock.
  I sometimes wonder about the claims honesty of my captain. We seem to do many things on board that I am not sure are of a legal nature.
  Can’t wait for you waves. How are dad and Darrel? How are you for that matter? Are the hills of Sarah freezing up this year? I can't believe it has been 7 weeks since I last wrote you.
  Well, I guess that is the life that had been laid out for me. I thought I heard that we left the system and entered the Core. I watched out for days at the emptiness for signs of where we were but all I saw was emptiness.
  I hope the farm record had been paid for the last to months. The captain said she would take care of it. For such a small person her commands attention of her crew.
  As for me think that I have learned every job on the ship twice. Each day I am sent to another compartment and told of a problem and given one hour to figure it out. I got stuck in life support on a problem and Harry made me stay there until I figured it out. I missed lunch and dinner. But he was right a man must do what a man must do. If we run ourselves out of life support we are dead.
  I should be able to get my first letter tomorrow. Captain says that we will be there by mid afternoon.
  Your son, Conall